Finding the right Landscape Gardener
Choosing a Landscape gardener be a challenge for most people, making the right decision as to who your Landscape Gardener will be, is imperative to your garden looking good and lasting you for years to come. That’s why it’s important you research the business you will contract to create your garden. At Icon Landscaping Group we believe in doing the job correctly from the beginning, using the best materials and employing/ sub-contracting the best in the business.
In our time of Landscaping Industry, we have quoted hundreds of jobs and missed out to the cheaper quote only to be called back to fix another companies mistakes and ‘dodgy work’. When we go back we see work that oozes lack of experience combined with poor craftsmanship and cheap materials. Sometimes, not enough materials and the work looks empty.
So when you meet with a Landscape contractor, ask them some questions.
- How long have you been in the industry for?
- What are you formal qualifications?
- Where do you source your materials from?
- Have you any references/ testimonials I can view or gardens you have constructed locally that i can see?
- How good is your plant knowledge?
If the contractor answer all of the above confidently, well your on the way to finding the right person for the job.